- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
Have you ever gone over your blog post for proofing and discovered that everything you’ve just written is absolutely rubbish? So terrible, in fact, that you can’t even bring yourself to hit the ‘publish’ button? Well, that just happened to me. I have all these half-put-together ideas floating around in my head, but my fingers just can’t type the into sentences, so I’ll get straight to the point.
Whole wheat English muffins! All the wonderful crunchy outsides and light fluffy insides of regular English muffins with the added nutritional value and complex flavor of whole wheat flour. Just make them – so you can enjoy one of these for breakfast tomorrow.
Here are theÂ link partiesÂ I link up to.
Tagged with: whole wheat
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Lemony Garlic Roast Chicken
- Red and Green Canarian Mojo Sauces