- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
I have seen a million and one round-up Christmas recipe posts recently and has no idea at all one doing one myself, until the island of Tenerife gave me no choice. Today’s post was meant to be my ultimate favorite cranberry sauce recipe. Fresh berries are extremely rare here – most shops don’t even stock the dried or frozen variety – and cranberries are practically unheard of. You can get dried cranberries, but who makes cranberry sauce out of dried cranberries?
One shop stocked frozen cranberries during the festive season last year and I assumed they’d get them in again this Christmas. Oh no. I’ve been checking every single week since the beginning of November, and the only frozen berries they have are fruits of the forest and no one wants raspberry sauce with their Christmas dinner, right?
So for lack of any cranberry sauce recipe to share with you today, here is a list of the top Christmas recipes (so far!) on Pink Recipe Box:
Brownies & Bars
Here are the link parties I link up to.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Thursday Link Up with Pink Recipe Box
- Springtime Citrus Chicken
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls