- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
It’s the beginning of a new month, which means a new set of sponsors for Pink Recipe Box! I’d like to introduce you all to Katherine of Katherine’s Corner – my latest sponsor.
I’m so happy Katherine wants to be part of Pink Recipe Box – you can find her beautiful button on the right-hand sidebar. Katherine’s Corner is a fantastic blog filled with delicious recipes, fabulous photography, interesting life stories, exciting giveaways, honest reviews and much, much more.
Katherine also holds her own weekly blog hop every Thursday and even offers her blog design services!
Pink Recipe Box still has five ad spots open for this month – 4 small and 1 large. If you would like to be a part of the blog, you can buy a spot directly on the Sponsor page from only $4 for a month or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged with: sponsor
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Springtime Citrus Chicken
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon