- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) for you, I’m not a diet person. I’m just not into depriving myself of gooey cheese, rich chocolate and calorie-laden treats. What I am into is skinny versions of fat-filled desserts. Skinny desserts have less calories, fat, or sugar, so instead of feeling guilty after just one potion, you can eat one portion every single day without exploding like a balloon. And who wants to explode like a balloon?
Can you believe that I’ve never actually had a real tiramisu? Not even one out of a box from the store. However, My Official Treat Taster assured me that this tastes just like the real thing – so you can trust me. You won’t find any lady fingers in this dessert, which seem to me the most disliked part of the dessert, anyway. All you’ll find here is a deliciously thick and creamy dessert, flavored with cocoa and laced with Kahlua – all this with a fraction of the calories!
Here are theÂ link partiesÂ I link up to.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops