- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
This is my fool-proof short crust pastry recipe that I’m sharing with you. I can’t even remember where I got it from, all I know is that it works every single time and everyone who tries it loves it.
Strawberry Cheesecake Tart – all the smooth, creamy, rich goodness of a cheesecake complemented by sweet, buttery pastry and a velvety chocolate ganache. What’s not to like?
Fortunately, the tarts and the decorations kept their shapes really well – even though one unlucky ghost drowned in jam and a spider received a few broken legs.
There is something oh-so-satisfying about sitting next to a hot fire and biting into the warm crunchy biscuit, leaking gooey marshmallow and silky liquid chocolate all over your face and hands.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Springtime Citrus Chicken
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon