- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
Skinny and scones aren’t two words you usually see side-by-side. Luckily, I’m here to fix that.
The strawberry jam is allowed to infuse with the milk, creating a wonderful subtle strawberry flavor which pairs really well with the white chocolate.
Coat these scones in butter, peanut butter or even Nutella if you’re looking for a chocolate overdose and enjoy with the thought that the weekend is only a couple of hours away.
This blueberry scone recipe creates fluffy, buttery scones which are so light they practically float into your mouth (in large numbers).
These heart-shaped scones are jam packed with juicy berries and they’re just perfect for treating that special someone on Valentine’s Day.
A simple pumpkin recipe that is perfect for the cooler months. I made these using my own pumpkin purée which was much easier than I thought it would be.
I used to really struggle making scones – they would never rise. I decided to pick a simple recipe and alter it until I found my perfect scones.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops