- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
Sweet, light, fluffy and warm – the perfect treat to wake up to in the morning.
If you over-fill mini donut pans – if pour enough batter so you have to tiptoe to the oven with your back straight because 1 tilt and the floor will be covered in red liquid donuts – you can make mini donuts and muffin tops at the same time.
These muffins – sat in adorable cupcake liners – have become one of my all-time favorites. They’re a fantastic combo of light, fluffy cheesecakes, satisfying breakfast muffins and delicious berries.
If you don’t have a mini donut pan, you can always pour the batter into muffin cases and make Healthy Chocolate Muffins that you can eat for breakfast.
Although the icing is really basic – just icing sugar and lemon juice – there is something about it that just makes me want to eat it straight out of the bowl.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Springtime Citrus Chicken
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon