- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
I don’t really get baked donuts, you know? Are they a breakfast dish, are they a dessert, or are they a snack? Are they some kind of pastry, a cake, or do they merit a category all on their own?
If you over-fill mini donut pans – if pour enough batter so you have to tiptoe to the oven with your back straight because 1 tilt and the floor will be covered in red liquid donuts – you can make mini donuts and muffin tops at the same time.
Because there is hardly any fat in these donuts, feel free to add a few handfuls of chocolate chips – I promise I won’t tell.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops