- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
You know what helps calm me down about a strawberry-scented car and a mother-in-law coming to stay for TWO WEEKS? Pudding spiked with Baileys.
The pureed avocado creates the most fantastic silky, smooth, velvety texture that I’ve honestly never experienced in any other dessert EVER.
All you’ll find here is a deliciously thick and creamy dessert, flavored with cocoa and laced with Kahlua – all this with a fraction of the calories!
Although not much to look at, this crumble is everything a fall dessert should be – wholesome and comforting.
Turns out that people include the crust in key lime pie fudge because without it, it’s just a green gloopy mess. Who knew?
These are really fantastic! So light, fluffy and buttery. Ditch the supermarket next time you’re craving profiteroles and make them yourself.
This recipe is great to make when you have some left-over sponge cake.
Jello is so versatile and easy to play around with – I can’t believe I never tried incorporating it in any recipes before.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Lemony Garlic Roast Chicken
- Red and Green Canarian Mojo Sauces