- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
I thought I’d be able to tempt him with these Sweet & Spicy Baked Carrot Fries. After all, they’re fries and he likes fries – everybody likes fries.
The recipe looks really simple but the flavours work so well together and the sweet apple chutney adds that perfect sweet and zingy taste to accompany the pork burgers perfectly.
This recipe is really versatile and you can add whichever herbs and seasoning you like.
Packed full of flavour with a bit of a kick, these noodles are peppered with toasted sesame seeds for added crunch.
The name literally translates into English as ‘wrinkled potatoes’ which doesn’t sound appetising at all, so they’re usually given the nickname ‘Canarian potatoes’.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Lemony Garlic Roast Chicken
- Red and Green Canarian Mojo Sauces