- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
I love sweet sauces with chicken and this has become one of my ultimate favorites. It’s so simple to throw together and only takes a few ingredients that you probably already have at home anyway.
Crisp, buttery pastry topped with fresh tomato and basil, slathered with a balsamic glaze and covered with ooey-gooey melted cheese is certainly comforting.
One of my all-time favourite breakfast dishes is a warm, crunchy onion bagel coated in herb-packed cream cheese and topped with layers of delicate smoked salmon. This cheesecake almost tops that.
These salami pizza muffins are incredibly easy to whip up as a quick snack or a last-minute meal.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Springtime Citrus Chicken
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon