- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
Are you planning on throwing an amazing New Year’s Eve party and need a hand with some exciting cocktail recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Throw all the ingredients into a crockpot and celebrate the New Year with a warm, snuggly cocktail.
Liven up a bottle of cava or Champagne by turning it into this bright and sparkly cocktail.
Just because Christmas is over, doesn’t mean we can’t still celebrate with cranberry twist on a classic cocktail.
If you love refreshing fruity cocktails, loaded with fruit and other fresh flavors, you’ll love this.
Jazz up a regular mojito with festive red cranberries and green basil leaves.
Fall may be over but a large jug of sangria goes down well – whatever the season.
Another handy cocktail that can be made in a large punch bowl so guests can help themselves.
This is one of my all-time favorite cocktails that always goes amazingly at parties.
Here are the link parties I link up to.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Lemony Garlic Roast Chicken
- Red and Green Canarian Mojo Sauces