- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
Curse you rainy winter weather! Can you believe I only managed to get one picture of this cocktail? And not one beautiful picture at that – one picture of the top of a glass taken on the table outside that’s covered in rain drops. Not because I’m lazy! I made a lovely set up on a fancy Christmas box with a pine cone and fluffy stocking in the background but the weather was just not agreeing with my camera. No matter which angle I adopted every single picture came out dull, dark and blurry. This was the only usable one.
So you’ll have to trust me on this and believe me when I say that this cocktail tastes great and looks fabulous! The drink itself is colored red and the green of the limes and mint leaves make it perfect to serve during the festive season.
Here are theÂ link partiesÂ I link up to.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon
- Key Lime Pie Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Lemony Garlic Roast Chicken