- Sweet Recipes
- Savory Recipes
- Holiday Recipes
- Tips & DIY
- Link Parties
- Foodie Fun
- Recipe Box
I’m Nicky and I am completely, utterly, head-over-heels in love with food.
I have absolutely no culinary training and I’ve never been to a cooking or baking class – although I would love to. All my knowledge has been gained from much research – both online and in books – as well as a lot of trial and error.
I like to think that my fondness for food originates from my family. My first baking memories are of standing in my grandma’s kitchen – barely able to see over the table – scraping the wooden spoon along the bright orange mixing bowl and licking the chocolate cupcake batter off. Even though it was so long ago, I can still remember the taste and to this day I have been unable to recreate her recipe!
After you’ve visited Pink Recipe Box, my aim is for you to want to jump into your kitchen and start creating edible masterpieces yourself. Whether you use my exact recipes or simply take your inspiration from them and make whole new recipes, I don’t care – just find your foodie passion and start making magic.
keep in touch
what you’ve missed
- Springtime Citrus Chicken
- How to Make the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Five Minute Lemon Sponge Pudding for Two
- Frozen Sangria
- Cheap KitchenAid Alternative: Andrew James Stand Mixer
- Savory Caprese Quick Bread
- The Best Ever Seriously Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes
- Tiger Rolls
- Top Five Ice Pop Molds on Amazon